- How to build your authority, position yourself & your agent as the experts in your space, build your list and land new clients on a consistent basis
- Create one piece of content that can be leveraged in 5+ different ways and serve as a client attraction magnet for your agency
- A hack that enables you to land strategy sessions & clients even when your prospects don’t attend your training
- A monthly mechanism to build your list, engage with & activate your prospects, fill your schedule with strategy sessions & land new clients
Here is a quick look at how we are using webinars to drive our content development & lead generation machine.
This strategy drives our entire inbound marketing engine…
- Monthly Topical webinars are the ultimate content lever for agency growth
- Be sure to offer a short-cut to your desired outcome – It’s not about the “webinar” it’s about the promotion of your webinar
- One new webinar per month can drive your entire inbound engine
One webinar per month can drive your entire lead generation and content creation machine…
We use the ongoing monthly webinars to:
✔️ Nurture that core database
✔️ Deepen the relationship to the list
✔️ Get interested prospects to schedule strategy sessions
✔️ Drive new content on a consistent basis (because we leverage the recourses version in a bunch of different ways (YouTube, SlideShare, Podcast, Long form blog post, etc)
Here is a quick recap of the results from our most recent webinar.
Here is a DEEP DIVE overview of our Webinar Setup & Syndication Process:
To fully syndicate…
✔️ Load onto YouTube (Keyword Rich Title & Description)
✔️ Export audio & load as a Podcast (iTunes & Google Play)
✔️ Load slides from presentation into SlideShare
✔️ Transcribe text (Rev) and create a long form blog post for your website (Use Transription, Embed Video, Embed SlideShare)
✔️ Take the main video and edit it to 5-10 minute clips / blocks of content (with a CTA end cap directing them to a landing page to download a guide or cheat sheet) and load those onto YouTube
✔️ Take all of the above and syndicate in Social Media & send via eMail broadcast to your database
Post your thoughts / feedback below. I would love to get your comments/questions.
Join Our Local Marketing Agency Success Group On Facebook
Connect with 1300+ other digital marketing agency owners. Share tips, ideas, and strategies for growing and scaling your Digital Marketing Agency. Click Here To Join The Facebook Group.