Last week Dean & I traveled to San Antonio with our wives Yesenia & Katia to celebrate making the INC 5,000 list at the INC 5,000 Gala. It was a great time!
There was dinner, dancing, inspiration & networking with other highly successful business owners. We came in at 1,133 on the list with a 333% 3-year growth rate.
It felt great to be recognized among some of the fastest-growing companies in the United States and was an amazing opportunity to reflect & celebrate our success.
Here are a few photos from the event.
While I was there I shot a quick Facebook Live Video. You can watch it by clicking below:
What it takes to make the INC 5,000 List
I had a number of folks ask what it takes to make the INC 5,000 list so I thought it would be good to outline a few of the requirements:
- Your company has to do at least $2M annually to qualify
- You have to be in business for at least 3 years
- Your ranking is based on 3-year growth rate compared to all of the other companies that apply
- Along with your application, you need to submit your financial statements for the past 3 years along with verification from a CPA
- You can apply for the INC 5,000 by going here – http://www.inc.com/inc5000apply/faqs.html
We created a 4-part video series that explains our business model and how we were able to grow and scale our agency so quickly. You can check it out by clicking here.