Are you struggling to find business growth strategies that work for you? Is your marketing agency floundering without a clear vision? Are you able to land clients, but unable to consistently keep them? I can help you take your struggling business model and turn it into a seven-figure agency—within one year. Listen to this episode as we cover—in depth—building your business from the ground up utilizing strategies that WE have proven.
Outline of This Episode
- [5:35] The biggest challenges when starting a digital marketing agency
- [14:25] 5 key stages of growth
- [22:20] How to accelerate your growth
- [29:20] What is the right business model for you?
- [33:45] Work the money math
- [41:28] How to land clients
- [1:01:20] How to build authority in your niche
- [1:13:00] How webinars can boost your business
- [1:15:40] How to decide where to make changes in your business
- [1:17:15] What the Seven Figure Agency can do for you
Nail down the challenges you need to overcome
Does it feel as though your business is taking one step forward then two giant steps back? When you are operating in a market in constant competition for clients it’s important to set yourself apart. I encourage you to take some time to narrow down where you feel your business is lacking. Is your business model truly working for you?
The #1 thing I see in floundering businesses is the lack of a target audience. If you haven’t narrowed down a niche, you will constantly be competing with thousands of other digital marketing agencies. Listen to this episode as we cover many other challenges that could be hindering your business’s growth and how to tighten up your business model.
A passion and vision for your business can accelerate its growth
The goal for most people when starting their own business is to make money. Obviously, you want to make an income and provide for yourself and your family. But it’s also important to have a clear vision, a ‘why’ behind what you’re doing. I was driven to have the time and freedom to do what I am passionate about, which is to help 100 digital marketing agencies scale their business to seven figures a year. If you’re not passionate about your field, narrow it down until you find that special niche that drives you. Listen to this episode as we talk in-depth about having a vision for your agency and your future.
How to make the “Rule of Ones” work for your Digital Marketing Agency
The rule of ones is pretty simple, and here’s how we follow it:
- We’ve already touched on this, but you want to settle on one target market, which is your specific niche.
- You want one focused lead generation strategy—this is the process of landing and retaining clients.
- Lastly, you want one conversion mechanism or core service offering. You want to start out with one package, subscription, etc. and don’t diverge from that.
Listen to the rest of this episode as we dive into what each of these core strategies means for your business and how they’ll build your company to a seven-figure agency in ONE year.
Simple business growth strategies that will highlight your expertise and keep the momentum going
Something that makes you stand out in an over-crowded market is proving that you are an expert in your industry. You want clients to see your expertise and reach out to you, positioned and interested in the service you have to offer. Show them your value with the content you offer on your website. Some simple and effective means of demonstrating this is offering marketing guides, video-based training, and customer testimonials. In the remainder of this episode, I lay out eight different resources you can offer prospective clients—for free—that I’m sure will land them in your client list and grow your business.
Resources & People Mentioned
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Brian Stearman: Lawn Care Marketing Mechanic
- Danny Barerra: Concrete Marketing Crew
- Alan Hillsberg: Funeral Marketing Services
- Cold Email Resource: Mailshake
- Michael Tasner