I conducted a panel with 7 other Highly Successful Digital Marketing Agency Owners on the topic of the Coronavirus & How to survive & thrive in these unprecedented times. You can watch the full roundtable discussion by clicking below:
We unpacking how to survive & thrive in the wake of the Coronavirus. The panel & I will be sharing how we are thinking about & approaching the situation in our agency as it relates to mindset, client retention, landing new clients, team management & financial planning. You don’t want to miss it.
Here are the key items the panel covered:
– What is your MINDSET as it relates to operating your agency during this situation?
– What are you doing as it relates to “retraining your clients” at the highest level possible?
– How are you dealing with clients who want to cancel?
– Are you proactively marketing / prospecting at this point?
– What are you doing to land clients during this tough time?
Managing Your Team
– What are you doing to keep your engaged & productive?
– Are you doing anything as it relates to hiring / recuriting at this point?
– What are you doing in terms of financial planning?
– Do you have a contingency plan in place should things intensify?
– Have you / would you consider lining up a SBA loan, line of credit or some other source of funding?
Join Our Local Marketing Agency Success Group On Facebook
Connect with 2,400+ other digital marketing agency owners. Share tips, ideas, and strategies for growing and scaling your Digital Marketing Agency. Click Here To Join The Facebook Group.
Watch Agency Success Interviews
Listen to interviews with highly successful Agency Owners on how they grew their business with our Agency Success Interview Series.